Whether it’s a local move within the south London area, or further afield in the UK, MaxVan can help you achieve a stress-free move.
From your initial enquiry through to the last box being removed from our vehicle, we’re confident you’ll find our helpful, friendly approach a refreshing change. The first step for most new customers is to obtain an instant estimate, and if you’re happy with our price, book a free formal quote.
And if you have any questions, you can always submit them via the form on this page or give us a call on 020 3291 3809.
The complete moving service
Beyond moving the entire contents of your home from one location to another, MaxVan also offer a full packing service, or we can simply supply you with packing materials if you wish to self-pack. We also offer a comprehensive cleaning service – once we’ve loaded our vehicle, you can shut the front door of your former home and leave the cleaning chores to us.
Your first move
To get started, simply click through the tabs below which hopefully will help ease you through the process of booking a super-reliable, affordable removals company…
Beyond that promise, here are a few good reasons why so many happy customers recommend MaxVan…
- Our company has been vetted and approved by both Which and Checkatrade – this means our business has been independently checked to ensure we understand and comply with all consumer laws.
- Your move will be completed by our own staff – we never use temporary agency or casual staff who might not have the same care or attention to detail as our own employees.
- We hold both public and good-in-transit insurance – unfortunately there are plenty of budget removals companies out there who will move everything you own with absolutely no insurance protection if things go wrong.
- We don’t have any nasty surprises in our contracts – some removal companies might offer you an initially low quote, only then to enforce punitive surcharges for all sorts of innocuous reasons. Suddenly that cheap removal service isn’t so cheap.
- We own and operate liveried vehicles – we are proud of the vehicles we use and ensure they’re kept in tip-top condition. We also have back-up vehicles in place in the unlikely event there’s a mechanical problem with any of our fleet.
- We believe our job is to provide solutions – no two moves are ever the same and sometimes things happen that can’t be predicted or are beyond your control. Our wealth of experience can help solve those problems.
Yes we can, and cleaning if required. We offer a full packing and unpacking service, or if you want to self-pack, we have a range of quality packing boxes products. You can find more information on our packing page.
I don’t live in Croydon. Can you still help with my move?
Absolutely. We also have a branch in Fulham and between our two branches, we cover most of east Surrey, south-west and south London.
How accurate is your estimator calculator?
There are certain elements that can’t be calculated so whilst it does represent a fair reflection of the average price, a formal quote is required. For example, a one-bedroom flat on the tenth floor of a block is going to require a lot of time and manpower. Equally, if we’re unable to park out vehicle close to your front door, that would also effect the final quote.
What time do you arrive on the move day?
We’ll work around you but typically, if you’re selling your home you need to vacate before lunchtime. In which case. we’d look to arrive around 8.00am.
Will you disconnect my washing machine, dishwasher and cooker?
Unfortunately we are not covered by insurance to disconnect domestic appliances, especially those connected to mains electric or gas.