The starting point for anyone looking to move home is to get an idea of how much your removals will cost. To help you with your budgeting, our handy calculator will instantly provide an estimate for the likely cost.
Let’s get started…
Simply click/press and hold the discs, then drag them to the right to indicate how many bedrooms and reception rooms (lounge, dining room, study, conservatory, etc) your current property has. A kitchen, utility, or porch doesn’t count as a reception room.
If you’re not sure of the rough distance you’re moving, you can use Google Route Planner (opens in new tab/window) to obtain that information.
Please bare in mind this is only a guide price. Every move is different and a formal quote is required.
Like your estimate?
If you like our estimate, you can click on the tabs below to find out more about the MaxVan removals service, check answers to frequently asked questions, and book a formal quote.
Beyond that promise, here are a few good reasons why so many happy customers recommend MaxVan…
- Your move will be completed by our own staff – we never use temporary agency or casual staff who might not have the same care or attention to detail as our own employees.
- We hold both public and good-in-transit insurance – unfortunately there are plenty of budget removals companies out there who will move everything you own with absolutely no insurance protection if things go wrong.
- We don’t have any nasty surprises in our contracts – some removal companies might offer you an initially low quote, only then to enforce punitive surcharges for all sorts of innocuous reasons. Suddenly that cheap removal service isn’t so cheap.
- We own and operate liveried vehicles – we are proud of the vehicles we use and ensure they’re kept in tip-top condition. We also have back-up vehicles in place in the unlikely event there’s a mechanical problem with any of our fleet.
- We believe our job is to provide solutions – no two moves are ever the same and sometimes things happen that can’t be predicted or are beyond your control. Our wealth of experience can help solve those problems.
Yes we can, and cleaning if required. We offer a full packing and unpacking service, or if you want to self-pack, we have a range of quality packing boxes products. You can find more information on our packing page.
I don’t live in Croydon. Can you still help with my move?
Absolutely. We also have a branch in Fulham and between our two branches, we cover most of east Surrey, south-west and south London.
How accurate is your estimator calculator?
There are certain elements that can’t be calculated so whilst it does represent a fair reflection of the average price, a formal quote is required. For example, a one-bedroom flat on the tenth floor of a block is going to require a lot of time and manpower. Equally, if we’re unable to park out vehicle close to your front door, that would also effect the final quote.
What time do you arrive on the move day?
We’ll work around you but typically, if you’re selling your home you need to vacate before lunchtime. In which case. we’d look to arrive around 8.00am.
Will you disconnect my washing machine, dishwasher and cooker?
Unfortunately we are not covered by insurance to disconnect domestic appliances, especially those connected to mains electric or gas.