If you’re looking for a reliable, cost-effective man and van service in the Croydon area, we have the solution. Whether it’s a student move across the country or you simply need a sofa moved across town, your possessions couldn’t be in safer hands. To see why our service is loved by our customers, take a minute to watch the video below…
When Cheap isn’t Cheap
There are many man and van operators in the Croydon area who will advertise a cheap rate. However, when you examine their terms of business, they are littered with hidden costs, covering everything from fuel surcharges to call-out fees. In many instances, those ‘cheap’ prices end up being significantly more than the customer initially thought.
At Max Van, our prices are completely transparent. The price we advertise is the price you pay. And it should be stressed that a growing number of man and van operators forgo proper insurance and vehicle maintenance to keep their prices low. If you care about your possessions arriving safely, don’t be tricked into using the cheapest possible service.
More info on our man and van service…
To get started, simply click through the tabs below which hopefully will help ease you through the process of booking a super-reliable, affordable man and van service, without any nasty surprised or compromises on service…
Beyond that promise, here are a few good reasons why so many happy customers recommend MaxVan…
- Our company has been vetted and approved by both Which and Checkatrade – this means our business has been independently checked to ensure we understand and comply with all consumer laws.
- Your service will be completed by our own staff – we never use temporary agency or casual staff who might not have the same care or attention to detail as our own employees.
- We hold both public and good-in-transit insurance – unfortunately there are plenty of budget man and van companies out there who will move everything you own with absolutely no insurance protection if things go wrong.
- We don’t have any nasty surprises in our contracts – some man and van companies might offer you an initially low quote, only then to enforce punitive surcharges for all sorts of innocuous reasons. Suddenly that cheap man and van service isn’t so cheap.
- We own and operate liveried vehicles – we are proud of the vehicles we use and ensure they’re kept in tip-top condition. We also have back-up vehicles in place in the unlikely event there’s a mechanical problem with any of our fleet.
- We believe our job is to provide solutions – no two moves are ever the same and sometimes things happen that can’t be predicted or are beyond your control. Our wealth of experience can help solve those problems.
1 man and van per hour: £50
2 men and van per hour: £65
3 men and van per hour: £80
1 man and van per hour: £55
2 men and van per hour: £70
3 men and van per hour: £85
NOTE: Minimum hire is 2 hours.